Over 16 years of professional teachers that have
experience teaching children and adults of all ages & abilities.
We provide professionally trained teachers that are dedicated to
providing quality dance /theater performance education that will
last a lifetime. OPEN HOUSE is Thursday's in Sept 13,20th & 27th 2012 from 5-7pm pm
FALL Classes Start Tuesday September 4th 2012! We will take new students if a class is not sold out.
Click HERE for The Angelina Ballerina Dance Academy for ages 3 - 4 & 5 -6
Click here for PSPA website and to view class info for 2012-2013
Office staff always available during class times
to help you with your questions and concerns.
Beautiful and Comfortable State-of-the-Art
Observation window for parents to observe class
and studentís progress throughout the year.
Suspended floating & sprung floors help reduce
the risk of injury and prevent fatigue.
Individualized attention to every student and we
meet with all new students to design a program specifically for
PSPA provides assistants in all classes for
PSPA offers a wide variety of classes for all
ages. See Class days and times.
Use your VISA / MASTER CARD, check or cash
2012-2013 Fee Schedule - 36 weeks of Classes!From September to June
• Payments are based on a 10-month program from September 2012 to June 2013.
• Tuition is charged automatically, on the first of each month.
• First and last month payments are due upon enrollment.
• There are a total of 36 weeks per year. September 2012 to June 2013
1- class per week $66.70 a month $63.40 a class per month
2- classes per week $59.40 per class per class /month $56.45 class per month
1 Class per week $79.00 a month/ Discount for 2nd child is $76.60 a class per month
2 Classes per week $71.40 per month/Discount for 2nd child is $68.00 per class per month
Discount follows for up to 7 classes
- Winter Break and Spring Break are not included in the 36 weeks.
• All families must have a debit or credit card on file.
• If you are enrolling during the middle of a session, tuition will be prorated for the remaining classes.
• Refunds will not be given for missed classes.
• We also have a 3-session payment plan option.
- We follow Council Rock School System
- Yearly registration fee: $40 per student. Yearly registration fee for additional family members:
- $20 registration fee for 2nd Child, 3rd Child Free!
annual registration fee will be applied to all accounts.
It is very important to note that
tuition; registration fees, costume fees, and deposits are
Deduct 5% per each additional family member. This applies to the
student with the lower tuition rate.
concert dates will be announced in January. Tenitive spring
concert time frame is early/mid June 2013.
Please pick up a handbook for all our policies.
Available at the front desk.
Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts (PSPA) is the
professional training school and home for the performance
company of Spirit In Motion Ballet Theater. These entities do
not discriminate against persons regardless of race, religion,
national or ethnic origin. We welcome you to participate in
these wonderful professional performing arts training programs.